Upon completion of the Associate Degree, students will be prepared to:
- Investigate and apply a variety of art techniques in their creative work.
- Develop technical, conceptual, and design art skills.
- Communicate thoughtfully and knowledgeably about personal art and the art of others.
- Support, promote, and participate in community art.
- Understand expressive and conceptual uses of community and tribal art.
- Develop initial plans for marketing their work as artists.
- Achieve visual interpretation, development, and presentation of Native American art.